Reset Epson L110, L210, L300, L350 e L355
Utility that allows you to reset the Epson printer's ink pad.
- Technical Information
- File size: 1.2 MB
- License: Free
- Language: English
- OS: Windows
- Developer: AdjProg
- Added: 12/18/2018
- Updated: 10/22/2021
- Category: Utilities/Printers
After a certain period of use of the Epson printers, a message appears no longer allowing the printing until the printer's pad is replaced. It is important to make clear that this replacement is very important and must be done. However you can to cheat this system and print normally by using this tool.
With this utility you can perform the "reset" of the Epson printers L110, L210, L300, L350 and L355. This way, you can use the printer normally until the replacement is done. This utility is compatible with the latest Windows operating systems.
How to reset your Epson L110, L210, L300, L350 or L355 printer
- Make sure the printer is properly connected via the USB port;
- Download, extract the compressed file and run the Adjprog.exe file;
- Click on the Select button, and in Model Name select the printer model;
- Click on the option Particular Ajustment mode;
- Click on the Waste Ink pad counter option;
- Check the Main pad counter option;
- Click the Initialization option, then click OK;
- Turn off your printer;
- Turn your printer back on and check that the lights have stopped flashing.