IT asset management software that provides enterprise inventory, monitoring, and network automation.
- Version: 10.4.3.1
- Size: 222 MB
- License: Freeware
- Language: English
- OS: Windows
- Developer: Geert Moernaut
- Update: 2023-03-18
- Category: Utilities/Network
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software that provides enterprise inventory, monitoring and network automation.
It helps keep an accurate record of all hardware and software devices on a network, providing valuable information for managing IT assets, including software licenses, security vulnerabilities and firmware updates.
Lansweeper also enables automation of routine IT tasks such as software deployment and patch updates, saving IT staff time and resources.
- Simple IP Config
- Utility that makes it easy to change a series of network settings in Windows.
- Internet traffic control software that allows monitoring and limiting bandwidth usage.
- Wireshark Portable
- Utility for analyzing network traffic that does not require installation.
- Utility for analyzing network traffic.